Saturday, September 29, 2018

 the writer herein, mr. unz has an extremely good web presence and in this article presents several of his recent articles which he describes as touching the third rail of american politics. i leave it for you to decide as you open his pages and read his articles including ones on jews, jfk and 911 among others;

I’ve recently taken a bit of a break after three long months of writing in my American Pravda series, during which I finally got around to publishing many of the very surprising discoveries I had made over the last fifteen-odd years. That total came to more than 90,000 words of text, and required me to read or (mostly) reread some 40-50 books, so I was quite exhausted by the end of the cycle.
However, the results were quite encouraging, with my small series of articles generating nearly half a million pageviews of readership over that short period, while helping to drive our small webzine to record-setting traffic. Even more remarkably, those articles provoked nearly 13,000 comments, totaling an astonishing 1.8 million words of text. Indeed, the three most heavily-commented articles in our webzine’s history came from that group, as did five of our seven most widely-read pieces from the last six months.
Furthermore, several of these articles appear to have very strong “legs” and are still attracting enough readership to remain on the front page many weeks after they were first released, suggesting that they may end up accumulating remarkable aggregate traffic across the coming months and years.
Although all items in my American Pravda series have certainly been controversial, many of this group were especially so, with numerous observers noting that I had leaped four-square onto the deadliest “Third Rail” of journalist topics and some of them predicting that I would quickly be annihilated as a consequences of my foolhardy undertaking. I think the following is a reasonable list of these especially “touchy” pieces:


http://www.unz.com/announcement/has-the-adl-gone-into-hiding/

No comments:

Post a Comment