Thursday, October 11, 2018

i haven't read all of this yet but it seems there are many things herein you may wish to explore further as the empire spends a lot of time, money and blood supporting the israeli beast;

Ron Unz (right), 57, is a Jewish American software entrepreneur, author and publisher who is beginning to question the whole Jewish narrative. 
“Essentially almost everything I had known–or thought I had known–about the religion of Judaism,  at least in its zealously Orthodox traditional form, was utterly wrong.”

The Oddities of the Jewish Religion

By Ron Unz — (excerpt by henrymakow.com)

Throughout my entire life, there have been very, very few times I have ever been so totally astonished as I was after I digested Jewish History, Jewish Religion: The Weight of Three Thousand Years, whose text runs barely a hundred pages.
In fact, despite his solid background in the academic sciences and the glowing testaments provided by prominent figures, I found it quite difficult to accept the reality of what I was reading. As a consequence, I paid a considerable sum to a young graduate student I knew, tasking him to verify the claims in Shahak’s books, and as far as he could tell, all of the hundreds of references he checked seemed to be accurate or at least found in other sources.
Even with all of that due diligence, I must emphasize that I cannot directly vouch for Shahak’s claims about Judaism. My own knowledge of that religion is absolutely negligible, mostly being limited to my childhood, when my grandmother occasionally managed to drag me down to services at the local synagogue, where I was seated among a mass of elderly men praying and chanting in some strange language while wearing various ritualistic cloths and religious talismans, an experience that I always found much less enjoyable than my usual Saturday morning cartoons.



http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=177551

No comments:

Post a Comment