Saturday, October 13, 2018

i visit this guys reposting site daily and usually find things worth being aware of. in this somewhat longer than usual article he makes points you may profit by knowing and if you already knew them the way he presents them is, i believe, worth reading;


Beartracks Replay from 04.05.14- I never learned from a man who agreed with me.


As the editor of the Silver Bear Cafe, I spend most of my time researching current events. I explore the markets, the economic war that is being waged on the middle class, precious metals, the Federal Reserve, energy, and how to go about surviving financially. In this weekly column I will provide commentary, and attempt to condense the week's events and examine how the news might affect your pocketbook. - JSB Bat Crap Crazy
I received an email this week from a long time reader. The following is a transcription of the entire message:
If you locked Ann Barnhardt, Glen Beck and Michelle Bachman in a room together and fed them nothing but LSD for a week, then turned them loose in a TV production studio, they could not have come up with anything more bizarre than "The Sandy Hook Hoax."
As always, I very much appreciate the informative materials that I find on your site, but it seems to me that, as time goes by, there are more and more really bat-crap crazy articles and videos showing up.
Perhaps such things are being presented as comic relief. I hope that they are not intended to be taken seriously... - Jack
 First of all, let me say that I appreciate all my readers. I have managed to communicate to each of them my "wake up call" to varying degrees. Some more than others. As I have admitted before, I am as obsessed with finding and disseminating the truth, as any Bible thumping missionary is about relating scriptural tenets. They are not the same, however. There is only one truth and it has absolutely nothing to do with organized religion. Organized religion is a "pay for view" distraction.
Second, I would like to cast my opinions of the three persons mentioned in the email. I would have to agree with the aspersions that Jack cast on Michelle Bachman. She strikes me as a clueless do gooder moralist who found her constituency among others of her ilk.
Glen Beck strikes me as a non-genuine opportunist and a sell out. Not unlike Rush Limbaugh, he has found a niche and exploited it for all that it's worth. Nothing wrong with milking sensationalistic stories, but he is not one that I would rely on as a source of the truth.
Ann Barnhardt, on the other hand, is, IMHO, a stalwart harbinger of the truth. Consequently, one must wade through all her "Onward Christian Soldiers" shtick, in order to benefit from her experiences. I do not mean to suggest that her religious leanings diminish the value of the lessons she learned as a former cattle futures trading business owner. The conclusions she drew from her experiences in the real world are summed up in her quotation expressed in the following two paragraphs:
"The ENTIRE SYSTEM is totally, completely corrupt and therefore NO FIRM IS SAFE. Don't be stupid. Don't be obtuse. Snap yourself out of the Stockholm Syndrome that you are clearly stuck in. Get ALL MONEY out of the ENTIRE FINANCIAL SYSTEM, including stocks, bonds, retirement accounts, futures, EVERYTHING.


http://www.silverbearcafe.com/private/10.18/batcrapreplay.html

No comments:

Post a Comment