Monday, October 15, 2018


the link right below to the free thought project will take you to a page where you will see much like this particular incident. serve and protect vanished years ago;


Free Thought Project – by Matt Agorist
Galveston, TX — Isaac Walton, father of three, is fighting for his life in a battle against leukemia. Now, however, he is also fighting police after he says he was attacked by multiple officers, beaten, tasered, and then dumped at a hospital for no reason.
“They abused their authority, pretty much. Thinking they can do what they want with people,” said Walton, who says cops had no reason to even approach him that day.  
The incident happened on August 15 as Walton and his family were staying at a hotel in Galveston to celebrate his daughter’s birthday. Walton left the hotel that morning to go get the family breakfast and he says he stopped briefly at the sea wall to take a stroll.
“Next thing I know, I felt somebody grab me, and I grab my right arm, and this time I realize it’s a police officer,” said Walton. “Immediately I say, ‘Sir, I have a PICC line on this side, and I have leukemia,’ and they didn’t listen to anything I have to say.”
A PICC line, for those who may be unfamiliar, is a catheter implanted in a cancer patient’s arm which is used to administer the chemotherapy drugs.
According to Walton, one officer grabbed him and began beating him while another tasered him. He was then thrown in the back of the squad car.
“The only thing I can think about was trying to get out of that situation safely, without pretty much dying,” Walton said.





http://fromthetrenchesworldreport.com/cops-attack-cancer-patient-beat-him-to-a-pulp-dump-him-at-the-hospital/234717

No comments:

Post a Comment