Wednesday, July 17, 2024

larry johnson with several videos and some opinions mostly on the attempted assassination;


When you read the following, be advised that I am not complaining or whining. I had quite a day. I started off interviewing my friend, Pepe Escobar. We talked about the international reaction to the failed Trump assassination and then went deep on NATO and the implications of NATO’s stated plan to try to surround China and what this means for BRICs. I should be able to post that tomorrow (it is in the hands of my volunteer editor).

Twenty minutes after concluding my chat with Pepe, I reversed roles and was a guest of the boys at The Duran. Chatting with Alexander and Alex is always a highlight for me. We had a great discussion. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did........more........

No comments:

Post a Comment