Sunday, June 30, 2024

 here be more 'official' reaction to the biden disaster many of us anticipated;


When I watched the debate, I saw exactly what I expected to see. Pretty much point-by-point, there was nothing that seemed strange or surprising about it. The one pleasant surprise is that there wasn’t a huge back and forth over who was best for the Jews. But otherwise: it was all just exactly what I expected.

What is shocking to me is how shocked everyone else is. Like, was no one paying attention to all of these clips of Biden being completely senile? What I have figured out is that the mainstream media hasn’t been showing these clips. I am in a bubble where I see that stuff, but the majority of the public was apparently unaware just how far gone this guy is.

Now, everyone is freaking out.

Just check these headlines. They are unending. No one is defending Biden. Most of them are calling for him to be replaced...........more............

No comments:

Post a Comment