Saturday, June 29, 2024

the question asked is, 'what's going on with jill biden', and you can answer as you see fit; 


Seriously, no snark.  Give me your opinion because at a certain point I will admit my analysis starts to look at people through a very dark prism.  Given what we continue to see getting worse by the day with the mental state of her husband, Jill Biden is really looking sketchy.

I’ll share why in another video, but to first put context to a rather alarming topic, we all need to watch this one.   As you watch Jill Biden treat her husband like he’s an in-patient on a day outing, I want you to look carefully at her ring finger on her left hand.   Notice she is NOT wearing a wedding ring or any ring on the ring finger of her left hand.  WATCH:........more....

No comments:

Post a Comment