Saturday, June 29, 2024

 the author labeled this; concerning the debate;


I watched the first Presidential debate since we are on the precipice of WWIII which has a high probability of being a nuclear war. Here are some takeaways:

  1. I was surprised that people were disappointed in Biden’s mental faculties. Where have you been?
  2. I was looking for some truth concerning Ukraine, Israel, China and the “vaccine” but was disappointed by Trump.
  3. I was pleasantly surprised by the moderators and the format.

I will not go over Biden’s performance but I will review shortcomings from Trump:

  1. He said that any Ukrainian solution would not involve letting Russia keep the Donbass. Why? This region was bombed by its own government for years (including Trump’s administration). He gave Putin no credit for his restraint and patience: Minsk accords’ treachery, CIA Maidan color revolution, Nord Stream bombing, supplying arms against Russia and sanctions. Sanctions have failed miserably while allowing a new economic alliance based on gold to develop.
  2. He will continue to side with Israel and its genocide in the West Bank. He barely mentioned Iran’s role, the impending war with Hezbollah in Lebanon or the humiliation of our Navy by Houthis in Yemen.
  3. He did not address Taiwan, North Korea or an impending civil war here.
  4. I had hoped to find out who would be his vice-presidential choice.
  5. He should have thanked Joe for using lawfare to give his campaign contributions and polls a boost more than a brief mention in passing.

What did I want to see? I wanted to hear Trump state that his priority is to stop a nuclear world war. I wanted him to say that justice will be restored and the people who usurped our Republic would be held accountable. I wanted an outline of his first 100 days and I wanted him to put Congress on notice that they would be held accountable to restoring this nation’s status, economy and eliminating the debt crisis.

In other words, I wanted to know that the government would be held accountable to do the job that they were elected to do. And on that account, I give Trump a failing grade.

David DeGerolamo

Posted in Editorial | 18 Comments................https://ncrenegade.com/concerning-the-debate/

No comments:

Post a Comment