Saturday, September 16, 2023

 i remember realities such as this every time i hear 'patriots' tell how great we are;


I met a Japanese reporter at the rally in Miami yesterday who traveled from Japan and it was so funny because they were asking me questions about why I was there, and I asked the reporter what people in Japan think about what is happening to President Trump and he said they think it’s outrageous. People all around the world are watching the United States carry out communist tactics of arresting the political opposition to the current regime. There were reporters from all over the world at the rally yesterday. I did interviews with several foreign publications and they are quite shocked by what is happening in our country. We aren’t respected anymore..........more.......

No comments:

Post a Comment