Wednesday, July 24, 2024

 on the resignation of the ss director there is this;


The Letter

Cheatle admitted in her 347-page sayonara that the Secret Service “fell short” of its job to protect Trump, and said “I take full responsibility for the security lapse.”

“I do not want my calls for resignation to be a distraction from the great work each and every one of you do towards our vital mission,” the letter continued:

When I got the call asking if I would return to the Secret Service after my brief retirement, I did not hesitate. I love this agency, our mission, and the great men and women who sacrifice so much every day. I have, and will always, put the needs of this agency first.

In light of recent events, it is with a heavy heart that I have made the difficult decision to step down as your Director.

While Cheatle offered her lengthy resumé, presumably to justify her appointment as director, news reports make clear that she was not qualified for the job, and that she was obsessed with promoting women into positions for which they are not qualified.

Indeed, Cheatle only became director because he was a gal pal of First Lady “Dr.” Jill Biden. As the New York Post reported two days after the shooting, which left firefighter Corey Comperatore dead and two others wounded, “she was well liked by the future first lady and her most senior aides, including top adviser Anthony Bernal.”........more.........

No comments:

Post a Comment