Monday, July 22, 2024

 larry johnson compares his shooting abilities with the trump shooter and here are some video results and conclusions;


I am a competent shooter. Nothing special. I am a rifle instructor and have practiced with this firearm at least once a month. Based on our test, Warren and I concluded that Thomas Crooks was not some inexperienced goof-ball who failed to make his school’s rifle team. His first shot at former President Trump, from 140 yards, would have killed him had the Donald not turned his head to the right when he did.

I believe that Crooks had received some training and assistance in the preceding weeks before he showed up at Butler Farm. He did not learn to shoot from watching and playing Call of Duty. The question — who trained him? Was that person or persons witting or unwitting that they were aiding someone who planned to murder Donald Trump? This is a challenging shot at 70 yards. It is even more difficult with an AR at 140 yards. You can only make that shot, with accuracy, with some strict practice.

I am certain that Crooks spent some time in the days or weeks before his attempt zeroing his Dad’s rifle. You just do not walk onto a rifle range and start shooting accurately with an optic, especially a red dot, unless you have zeroed it. I do not believe that Crooks was a disgruntled, lone wolf. Who was helping him?

I did a quick video late this afternoon on Biden’s announcement that he was abandoning his campaign and anointing “Cackles.” I also include my explanation of the shooting test outlined above.......more......

No comments:

Post a Comment