Thursday, May 30, 2024

 this is one of the few articles in which i see some clear and accurate ideas about the motherwefers i've seen, but of course you all know its all conspiracy theory. on the other hand it could be coincidence theory;

more

First off I'm not trying to sound like I know everything. The more I learn, the more I realize I know truly nothing. I know a lot more than I once did and I know we are running out of time... all of you deserve to know as much information as you can. It's our Birthright to know.

To understand everything that I'm going to say you have to understand that these people in power are not like you and I. These people are totally psychotic and insane. You hear about the rituals and things they do, but it may not truly make sense. I think I'm here to help with that; to help you understand their beliefs and their goals for the “New Age”.

This is my attempt at a brief guide to the coming “New World Order and New World One-Religion” spearheaded by a messiah to unite all religions into one.

Many books have been written about this, and this has been the plan of the Elites for sometime now. Our only hope is waking up the population to the global conspiracy that is coming to fruition around us...............


No comments:

Post a Comment