Tuesday, December 29, 2020

 this writer presents a list of what he imagines is the internal dialogue of those wearing masks in their car, and quite well i believe;


We’ve all seen it. A man or a woman driving their car with a mask on their face.

As we all know, you can say a great deal about yourself without actually saying anything.

They may not realize it, but here is what people are saying when they wear a face mask while driving their car.

I voted for Joe Biden.

I believe the coronavirus is a deadly disease like smallpox or ebola.

I believe everything the government says about the coronavirus.

I believe that the coronavirus is a public health emergency that only government can deal with.

I believe the coronavirus is like a toxic cloud lingering in the air that could poison me.

I hang on every word of Dr. Fauci.

I believe everything the mainstream news media says about the coronavirus.

I check the latest figures on the worldwide coronavirus infection rates every night.

I am scared to death that I am going to breathe in the coronavirus while I am driving my car.

I no longer use restrooms at stores and restaurants.

I believe that Covid-19 tests are entirely accurate..........read more......

No comments:

Post a Comment