Thursday, November 22, 2018


the link opens with a great cartoon that this computer didn't like so it can't appear on this space but when you go to the link i suspect you may find a grin, and then when you read the article, find reinforcement for the suspicions you've had about those around you;

The Social Concentration Camp

 
 
And I find it kinda funny, I find it kinda sad
The dreams in which I’m dying are the best I’ve ever had
I find it hard to tell you, I find it hard to take
When people run in circles it’s a very very
Mad world, mad world

The haunting Gary Jules version of the Tears for Fears’ Mad World speaks to me in these tumultuous mad times. It must speak to many others, as the music video has been viewed over 132 million times. The melancholy video is shot from the top of an urban school building in a decaying decrepit bleak neighborhood with school children creating various figures on the concrete pavement below. The camera pans slowly to Gary Jules singing on the rooftop and captures the concrete jungle of non-descript architecture, identical office towers, gray cookie cutter apartment complexes, and a world devoid of joy and vibrancy...........http://patriotrising.com/the-social-concentration-camp/

No comments:

Post a Comment