Tuesday, January 15, 2019

loved this article so much i emailed the author. its only in recent years i've been exposed to other points of view on lincoln so when i see more about it i generally follow up to see if there's new things to learn. i was visited by our ss about ten years ago for writing things to our local fishwrap about the practices of 'our' government so i'm possibly on some the same lists this individual speaks about;


The other day at work I mentioned to someone that there ought to be national holidays honoring John Wilkes Booth; the man who assassinated Abraham Lincoln, and Aaron Burr; the man who shot Alexander Hamilton in a duel. I was told that talk like that would get me put on a government watch list. As corrupt as our government is, I think it is the duty of every patriot to be on at least one watch list. I’m pretty sure I’m already on two of them; possibly more. 
Some of you may know this, but I served in the military for 13 years; getting out when the Air Force offered incentive bonuses for E-5’s and E-6’s to separate or face possible RIF’s, (Reduction in Force), or mandatory cross training into another career field. When I was stationed at Eglin Air Force Base in Florida I met a guy and we became best buddies. After I got out we remained in contact for years…until 9/11 that is. Upon separating my friend went to work for the TSA, (Transportation Safety Administration), working at the airports in the D.C. area.
After 9/11 I began writing articles critical of the TSA’s blatant violations of the 4th Amendment. One day I got an angry e-mail from my friend, telling me to cease and desist contacting him with my, as he called them, unpatriotic rants; I guess he fell for the whole ‘Either you’re with us, or you are with the terrorists’ bullshit. Anyway, my friend basically ended our friendship because he believed my rants to be unpatriotic.
Oh, one other thing he said; he also mentioned that he had submitted my name to his superiors as a potential threat; meaning he turned me in as a possible domestic terrorist – all because I was defending the 4th Amendment. I suppose he forgot that at one point he had taken an oath to support and defend it also; I suppose a paycheck and a misguided sense of what it means to be a patriot is more important to him than the rights his employer is guilty of violating.......http://www.silverbearcafe.com/private/01.19/cojones.html

No comments:

Post a Comment