Tuesday, July 17, 2018

 its a curious thing to watch the iceberg of 'our free country' maneuver around in its lies, murder and theft and this article speaks to some of that.

I despise Donald Trump and everything he stands for, and I despise everything that created him. I hate that I have to know his fucking name. But he is the only President of the United States right now, and he is in a unique position to help steer us away from the iceberg and avoid a confrontation that everyone on earth should want to avoid. Any possibility of that happening, however remote, should be supported.
Only assholes and morons oppose these peace talks. If you want to help steer this ship into the iceberg of nuclear holocaust, then I want you thrown overboard. Get a fucking grip, you raving lunatics. Stop this. Stop this immediately.


https://www.theburningplatform.com/2018/07/16/peace-talk-between-nuclear-superpowers-offends-americas-assholes-and-morons/

No comments:

Post a Comment