Tuesday, September 17, 2024

 it used to be that someone would argue in favor of using nukes was seen as crazy but its happening almost daily in these days of insanity;


I often feel like that clay figure in the 1981 Clash of the Titans that Zeus sticks in the middle of everything. I have been thrust into the middle of almost every financial crisis since the 1970s. What will be in the new version of The Forecaster 2024 is even when I was in prison, Congress still came to me during the 2007-2009 crash. Yet, it often seems to be a fruitless mission, for I try hard to beat Socrates’ forecasts, but I am the one who loses. No matter how loud I scream at people in various positions of power, they do not honestly listen.

Once upon a time, the argument for nuclear weapons was that they were a deterrent to prevent war. No longer! Unfortunately, our Neocons are ruthless. They do not care about humanity, our civilization, or anything other than their imperialism and hatred. They assume they will always win, yet have lost every war they concocted since World War II. They do not give a second thought to Ukraine or its people. They are just cannon fodder to take as many Russians with them. ...........more......

No comments:

Post a Comment