Sunday, March 21, 2021

 caitlin presents a potential for improvement if only those involved could see clearly;


If you’ve ever wondered whether you’re the sort of person who would have taken a stand against the Nazis in Germany, the answer is that you would have behaved however you’re behaving toward the murderous imperialist power of today, namely the United States government.

❖

Words cannot describe my disdain for people who claim US imperialism is a “complicated” issue. It’s like, well, figure it the fuck out then asshole, you’re killing people. Isn’t it worth a few moments of your time to work out why they’re murdering people in your name?

❖

Living in the US or one of its vassal states without opposing its imperialist warmongering is a morally indefensible position. “I just focus on domestic policy” is an illegitimate stance while your rulers are butchering human beings around the world.

❖

I oppose western imperialism against China and Venezuela and they say it’s because I love communism.

I oppose western imperialism against Iran and they say I love theocracy.

I oppose western imperialism against Syria and Russia and they say I love autocracy.

Maybe I just oppose imperialism.

❖

“I oppose ALL imperialism, not just western imperialism!”

So western imperialism and also imaginary fantasy world imperialism? Cool!...........read and watch more......

No comments:

Post a Comment