Sunday, March 28, 2021

 this is one of those we report, you decide situations in which it seems that the past predicted the future, and there's more yet to come;


I read this memo back in November and thought it was interesting but remained skeptical. As each wave of lockdown occurred, I kept coming back to the memo and saw that it was relatively accurate. I thought to myself, maybe it's real?

Then I began hearing about supply chain issues. My neighbor mentioned his company had shortage of certain stock due to lack of shipping capabilities. There are also chip shortages that are slowing down the production of automobiles. But when I heard about the Suez Canal being blocked....I mean....at some point you have to ask yourself how many coincidences are you going to accept before you accept the reality.

I now believe that this memo is 100% legit. Let's see where this goes.........read more.....

No comments:

Post a Comment