Sunday, March 28, 2021

 slow joe seems to want some sort of 'can't we all just get along' scenario if you believe his words but the actions, and words of those who call joe, their president, seem to indicate that there's no 'getting along' on the way. by the way, i don't participate with any of either side as they both seem deranged to me, at least along the edges;


“Why do you hate Liberals so much, Stucky?”.  “Because they want to literally kill us!”.  “My God, you people are so full of shit!!”. 

That’s the gist of an hour long shit fest I had with a neighbor down the street this past week.  I didn’t have the quotes handy off the top of my head – who said what, and when.  So, I am putting it to digital paper, and sending them the link.  Listen to me, you foolish neighbor …..

When someone says they want to kill you, then you have two choices.  First, you can ignore it. Second, you take it seriously.  If you choose to ignore it …. YOU’RE A GODDAMNED FOOL!!!!!!!

My title is in homage to “Breaking Bad”, the best damned miniseries ever made. “I am the one who knocks.” —  the six most chilling words ever uttered on television.  Again, neighbor, when Heisenberg says he’s gonna kill you – you better kill him first, or move far far away.  But, for Crissakes, don’t ignore him!!!........read and watch more.......

No comments:

Post a Comment