Monday, September 28, 2026

 jfk was murdered by a consortium. lbj, the cia and the zionists. the last two are still running it all which is why our panties are all in a wad, the country doesn't function, and we fight endless war;

 

 I can’t do False Flag Weekly News today because I’m at the one place in America where it’s always 1962 and JFK hasn’t been assassinated yet. Where is that, you ask? The TWA Hotel Lobby at JFK Airport! It takes you back to the days when air travel, like the president, was young, fun and stylish. If you ever have a 15-hour layover at JFK en route to Morocco, I highly recommend that you spend it here. It’s free and open to the public, no security screenings necessary. FFWN returns to the hideous post-JFK-assassination-era next week, so stay tuned. -KB

In ten hours I’ll be boarding a Royal Air Maroc jet for Casablanca. After sixteen days in the USA—four in New York City and twelve in western Montana—I am more convinced than ever that Americans don’t deserve leaders like this.

If you read Linh Dinh’s blog, like I do, you might get the impression that Americans are all fat, retarded perverts like their president. Sometimes Linh almost convinces me that it’s sad to waste a beautiful country on such creatures. Linh is much relieved to have gotten the hell out of what he regards as the Jew-S-S-A. I confess I sometimes think along those lines. And I don’t intend to permanently return to America any time soon.

But if there is one thing I’ve noticed during my sixteen-day sojourn in the land of the allegedly free and the home of the allegedly brave, it’s that most of the Americans I’ve encountered are decent people, while more than a few are a cut above baseline decency.

I started my “back to America” tour on the right foot by heading straight for the Turning the Tide Conference at Museo del Barrio in Manhattan, near the northeast corner of Central Park, where 9/11 truth advocates observed the 25th anniversary of the moment that wrecked—I mean, changed—everything. (It was actually the JFK assassination that wrecked everything; 9/11 just worsened the wreck.)..........more.........

No comments:

Post a Comment