david is a very fastidious fellow. a while back he solicited external content. i submitted some. he rejected it because he didn't like the way i punctuated it. that said, keep in mind his focus;
Here is a snippet from a comment made on this site:
Ask yourselves who might want you to withhold your ballot. It’s certainly not anyone who believes in our Constitutional Republic. Think foreign adversaries. Think interests in this country that have sold out to foreign adversaries.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have a policy that comments made that make the individual look stupid should be deleted. I rarely use that editing capability as an editor. I do not think the person above commenting is stupid but I do believe he or she is a troll.
Let’s address the snippet:
- Ask yourselves who might want you to withhold your ballot. The answer is found in the writings of George Washington and Thomas Jefferson. Withholding your vote because the elections are rigged or have poor candidates is a sign of character or as they would have said: it is a duty. Voting for the lesser of two evils should never be an option for a Christian man or woman. Change my mind.
- It’s certainly not anyone who believes in our Constitutional Republic. This has to be the worst example of begging the question that I have ever seen. If we still had a Republic, we would not have a two-tiered justice system covering up the Epstein files. We would not have fraudulent elections. We would not be bankrupt and waiting for an economic collapse. We would not be under the control of Israel. The list continues but let’s debate why Charlie Kirk was murdered, who did it and why it is being covered up?..........more..........
No comments:
Post a Comment