Monday, June 24, 2024

 idaho is shutting down farming for corrupt purposes, and its not gonna produce any positive vibes, money or satisfied citizens;


I have done some research into Governor Brad Little and he seems to be involved in some shady affairs. I don’t have enough to catalog at the moment, but I’ll say this. There is more to the story than simply that the Twin Falls Canal Company wanted a little more water, or wanted the supply to be more stable.

If that was the end of the story, then you work up some sort of water sharing program and stick to it. Instead, farmers in northern Idaho are being completely shut out by water curtailment regulations forcing them to close wells, and that … permanently.

I will continue my investigation into this, and I invite reader submissions to help me along. But mark my words. Mark … my … words.

This is about a land grab. There is some sort of secret deal between Brad Little and large corporations who want that land for pennies on the dollar. I imagine you can guess who the most likely culprits are: Bayer, Kellog, Monsanto, Archer-Daniels-Midland, or whomever.

But there is some afoul in Idaho, and it comes out of the office of Brad Little.

Mark my words..........more........

No comments:

Post a Comment