Tuesday, June 4, 2024

 there is much here on the las vegas shooting. for some reason my recent update removed some editing abilities so i'll not be able to make posts like this more visible so the link below takes you to the original. helicopters were involved, and not a guy in a high rise;

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/1d7opy7/helicopterlas_vegas_shooting_connection_a_response/

This post was inspired by the comments I read from this link here- https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/s/sVAp6O6mXp

I commented that I’ll dig a bit to back up the guys claim. This subreddit should back people who say crazy shit.

I threw all these links together for this post in the past hour cause there’s this weird discourse about people mentioning helicopters being involved with the Las Vegas shooting. The topic has been popular on this subreddit, lately. Always has been, really. I have no dog in this fight- but as time goes on and people get weirdly apprehensive, I get encouraged to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment