Sunday, April 28, 2024

 another from the nc renegade;












I posted a video in an article showing at least six black men attacking a white woman while she was on the ground in a fetal position. No one came to her aid. I have seen too many of black on white violence in the news but I rarely post the information. It is not that I mind being labelled a racist: this is the standard method of demeaning and marginalizing patriots. Even black patriots are labelled racist Uncle Toms if they do not follow the narrative. There are solutions to this problem but that is not the point of this article.

After watching the video, I asked myself what I would do in this situation. Firstly, I would not be in this situation since I do not go to malls for shopping for multiple reasons. But if I found myself in a situation where an innocent was being physically attacked by any number of people, I would act as the Lord would guide me. There are multiple passages in the Bible (and other religions) which teach us to protect the innocent. Period.

I would do the OODA loop:........more.......

No comments:

Post a Comment