Friday, April 26, 2024

 why;


IF I don’t like you, why must I like you?

If I am offended by you, why must I be unoffended?

If I don’t want to associate with you – why must I associate with you?

The CDC is now telling us what we can eat, what we cannot, where we can go, where we should not, what vaxes we must take and shame if we don’t.

Why must I share my country with people I don’t want?  And if I complain I am arrested?

Why can’t I say ‘illegal alien’ – even though it is a factual statement?

Why does the FDA tell me what I should do?  What is good for me?   What groceries to buy?

IF I want to protest and you don’t like what I say – why am I arrested?

IF you consider me inferior, then why should I be penalized for saying I don’t approve of your ideology?

IF I believe in God and you don’t, why must I adopt your view?

The Federal Government is now telling American people what appliances they are authorized to use, what cars they must buy, what taxes they must pay, and what value they are to society.  Those who do not comply – will be punished.

Why does the Government tell businesses what fees they can charge?

Why are women in sports being usurped by the federal government run by Zionists?

Why is Israel our ally?  Have they helped Americans? Or just their Zionist Control?

Why do US politicians roll over like a puppy dog when the Zionists say – SIT!..........more.......

No comments:

Post a Comment