Thursday, June 30, 2022

this seems to be an obvious thing; 


not sure where else to put this...

So, I work for a pharmaceutical distribution company. I also have many (previous) years as a pharmacy tech. When the new covid shots came out and we started seeing celebrities and politicians doing them on TV, my gut instinct was that they were getting placebos. No way they would risk getting a new shot like this on live TV not knowing if they would react to the new tech. As more and more reports of side effects came out, i started thinking to myself that I bet these shots are not consistent by batch, meaning some lot numbers are placebo. Some are the new mRNA tech. Some may be some other experimental vax they've been toying around with. Some many just be flu shots. Either way, certain lots are getting sent to certain areas. And because the shots are technically in their trial phase until 2023, there *has to be at least some placebos mixed in because this is a live trial they are doing on the humans and they have to have some controls (outside of the unvaxed). Anyway back to work.. at my job we have various supervisors coming in to help from other states lately bc we've had 3 quit at my location over the past few months. One of these visiting supervisors works at one of the distribution centers that's contracted to supply the new shots. I asked how that's going. He said it's mostly fine now that things have calmed down a bit, but the most annoying orders always come from the govt, because they only want to order certain lot numbers.

!!!!!!! WHAT?!

Me and one other guy sitting in the breakroom at the time just kinda paused, then looked at each other and I said, 'well that's not good. That means the shots are not consistent batch to batch and they know that.' I left it at that, because this is my job and I didn't want to get too deep into this topic with these people lol. But that supervisor then goes, 'huh...yeah wow I didn't even think about that!'

So. This isn't a case of them avoiding 'bad' batches, cause if that was the case the bad ones would (should) be recalled and pulled. They are likely ordering the placebo lots.

So anyway, regardless of how you feel about the shots you can't tell me that's not super sus. Nobody orders drugs by specific lot number unless they know something.

Thank you for coming to my ted talk lol 🙃........https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/vnr1uo/not_sure_where_else_to_put_this/

Edit: wow, I really did not expect so many responses!! I had to step away for a while and can't reply to them all, but I do appreciate the mostly civil responses and insight I've seen here, so thanks for that! 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment