Thursday, July 23, 2020

nugent makes more sense to me than most of the 'official' chicken littles running about fully afraid;


The legendary rock music veteran Ted Nugent penned a really long letter on his official Facebook page to show off how his patience is run out because of the coronavirus outbreak and staying home.
As Ted Nugent stated that he’s really sick of social distancing, he also stated that the fear of the public is destroying America and he refuses to wear a mask because of someone else’s fear.
Here is that long letter of Ted:
“Why do I have to stay home just because you are scared? How about you stay home, you stay in your house indefinitely, you wear a mask, you socially distance yourself from me, you avoid restaurants, you avoid baseball games, you stay off the roads, you avoid malls and beaches and parks, you believe the made up death numbers, you believe the media hype, you get your toxic vaccine while avoiding vitamin C, sunshine and the things God gave us to actually heal.
I'm done playing your dumb game. We are not all in this together. I'm not wearing your dumb tin foil hat anymore. I'm no longer going to be a prisoner of your fear. I'm no longer staying in my house or catering to you because you are scared. I'm not wearing a mask and I'm not staying 6 feet away from you anymore because I'm not afraid of youYou are not my enemy and if I get sick, it's not because of you, it's because of me and my system, which not only have I been addressing for quite some time, but I also know how to treat if I get sick." .................read more..........

No comments:

Post a Comment