Monday, July 15, 2019

the cartoon that created the story below;





I’m back from my whirlwind trip to our nation’s capital. As my supporters know, I was invited to visit the White House to join my peers, otherwise known as ‘influencers’ on the Internet and discuss the ongoing and increased censorship of conservative voices.
Then I got censored from the summit on censorship.
Some have said I brought it on myself by announcing the invitation I received from the president. I can’t disagree with that assessment now, but at the time we at GrrrGraphics were bursting with excitement. We wanted to share the news with those who have helped us. After all, our supporters were the ones who would make such a trip possible. There would have been no way I could afford to go without them, and it was an expensive trip.

My old suit was 20 years old and I could no longer fit in it. So I bought a nice new suit and new shoes. I had to buy plane tickets and since they weren’t purchased well in advance they weren’t cheap.
The expense would have been worth it had I been able to see the president in person as planned. Alas, it was not to be. The ADL made sure of that. The Anti Defamation League is an organization designed to thwart bigotry and hate toward Jewish people. They try to punish anyone who might express sentiments by means of public condemnation and shame. In other words, their mission to end ‘hate speech’ is brought about by controlling free speech. They are now an official censor. How in the hell did that happen?...........https://www.theburningplatform.com/2019/07/14/the-adl-overplays-their-hand/#more-200429

No comments:

Post a Comment