Monday, August 17, 2026

 how many wars do you loose before the result is you're no longer the greatest of all time, if you ever were;

 

 t makes my skin crawl whenever I hear someone recite the mantra – “the US has the greatest military in the history of the world”.

I know you have heard the same “truism” before.

Obviously, such “American patriots” have never heard of Genghis Khan.

The Mongols conquered most of Eurasia in the 13th century and put together the largest contiguous land empire in history.

They seldom lost a battle in the process.

The cheerleaders of the US war machine seem also unaware that German Wehrmacht was probably the deadliest military in the world in 1940 or the Soviet Red Army in 1945.

The pinnacle for US military power was the Desert Storm campaign against Saddam Hussein in 1991.

But it was 35 years ago.

The US has lost pretty much every major war since then.

I wouldn’t care to call the Venezuela snatch job either war or major. Wars usually involve your enemy fighting back...............more............

No comments:

Post a Comment