a curious request being that its from deep blue michigan;
Last week, Barry County, Michigan, Clerk David Olson made a video asking for the feds to step in and remove non-citizens from the voter rolls in Hastings Charter Township, Michigan.
Clerk Olson explained what the whistleblower told the Barry County Sheriff: “When a non-citizen changes their address, programming automatically registers that citizen to vote. When the employee advised the supervisor, the supervisor said, ‘That’s okay, because it will be caught downline by the clerks.” Olson challenged the supervisor’s statement, saying, “That is not correct! Once it’s in the qualified voter file, there’s no way for me to verify citizenship!”
He continued, “Therefore, they [non-citizens] are automatically issued a ballot or an absentee ballot. So, since it is my responsibility to safeguard the voter rolls in my township, I’m asking if the federal government is interested in helping verify my citizens’ [voter] rolls?”
Clerk Olson appears to welcome the opportunity to have his voter rolls cleared of non-citizens who have no right to vote in our elections. “I would be welcome to have them here,” he said, as he assured the integrity of his voter rolls would not be compromised.
Olson explained, “I will safeguard my voter roll in the office, but they are certainly welcome to come and compare against mine, and this way will uphold the law. I will definitely follow mine, and it will be fair and honest.” The soft-spoken clerk ended with a simple, “Thank you.........more..........
No comments:
Post a Comment