Saturday, September 21, 2024

timing is everything as we sit here waiting for the great fall; 


They already are in motion. If you’re looking for a date I can’t tell you. Remember, the objectives are the same, but plans, well, they adapt. They exploit. Watch how this fiscal cliff thing plays out. This is the run-up to the next big economic event. I can’t give you a date. I can tell you to watch things this spring. Start with the inauguration and go from there. Watch the metals, when they dip. It will be a good indication that things are about to happen. I got that little tidbit from my friend at [REDACTED]. NOTE: At this point, my contact asked me to reserve further disclosures until after the inauguration.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I posted the above information almost 14 years ago. Patience is not one of my stronger points and I never would have believed we would not have had to endure tyranny for so long. The time that we have all been given to prepare was either wasted or a Godsend for those with ears to listen and eyes to see.

If you have any sapience, you know the price of gold has exceeded expectations. The actual increase is 27.6%. The metals did not dip but the banks that manipulated gold and silver have lost their control. Even with 200 paper ounces of gold per physical ounce sold and 400 paper ounces per each physical ounce of silver sold, the prices are still too low.

So what is happening and is the price of precious metals an accurate reflection of the collapse of the US dollar?

Consider:.........more........

No comments:

Post a Comment