Monday, September 26, 2022

 your experiences can be inserted in the comments section;


This story is one of hundreds Colin Flaherty planned to publish in a book before his death. American Renaissance will post one a week.

I have never been a victim of crime or violence at the hands of a white person. It has always been blacks.

  • In 1967, I was beaten by five black kids in a park near 2nd and Diamond Street in Kensington, Philadelphia.
  • In 1975, I was robbed by three blacks outside the Spectrum in South Philly after a War concert.
  • In 1982, I got jumped by five blacks in Jacksonville, North Carolina.
  • In 2005, four blacks driving like maniacs crashed their Crown Vic going 70 MPH. They spun around multiple times on the highway and hit my truck. When the South Carolina Highway Patrol showed up, the four of them lied, claiming I hit them. They didn’t know I knew the black officer personally.
  • In 2013, two black women in a SUV tried to block me (in my truck towing my boat) from merging into a single lane. Their side view mirror hit the upright PVC on my boat trailer. They lied to the South Carolina Highway Patrol claiming I caused all the pre-existing damage. They didn’t show up to court, but they did call my insurance company and claimed $8,000 in medical bills for back and neck injuries. My insurance company knew they were lying but paid them anyway......https://www.amren.com/blog/2022/09/close-encounters-of-the-black-kind/

No comments:

Post a Comment