Tuesday, December 28, 2021

this post comes from someone who calls themselves 'nc renegade' and the contents speak for many who i suspect are out there waiting for the shoes to drop;

Well I hope all you Renegades had a wonderful Christmas holiday. Mine was nice even though my wife had to work both Christmas Eve and Day.

My mother would only do Christmas with my family if we stayed outside or wore mask. I told her that I refused to participate in that insanity and hoped she had a good Christmas, but I would not be coming. According to her and our “government”, I’ve never wore a mask, I’ve never social distanced, and I will never take this “vax”, it’s been 2 years, I’m supposed to be dead by now. Yet here we are, I haven’t even had so much as a cold in these 2 years of death. Anyway my wife took the kids to see her because I wouldn’t withhold that from my kids. She told my wife that she guessed she would just donate my Christmas presents. Makes me laugh. So be it. Despite all that, I still had a good Christmas. I’m about 6 pounds over the weight I like to be, so I’ll get to losing that soon. Way too much good food over the last month.

So what next? It seems that TPTB are going to continue down this path of demonizing and blaming the worlds problems on us unvaxxed folk. When do we push back? Do we push back? Do we wait until it’s too late? Will the economy tank after the New Year? Will we keep just slowly trudging along until facing certain death anyways? I’m terrible at forecast, and it seems nobody else has any ideas as to what they’ll throw our way next.

What I wouldn’t give to be able to quit watching/reading the news. Oh how nice it must be to be oblivious to the evil we are faced with. These evil powers that be, are dead set on getting their poison into everyone, one way or another. I don’t think they understand just what they are about to unleash. Do you really think the Supreme Court is going to save you? This is the long dark winter approaching that they have been talking about, certain death for us unvaxxed according to the “government”. Bad things are coming. Everyone who is awake knows it. Everyone who is awake can feel it in their gut.

So if you feel the way that I do, you know that nothing is going to stop it now except the elimination of either them or us. They have successfully divided us. They are going to get their war to end all wars, because they just won’t leave us alone to live our lives as we see fit. I am prepared to not only defend myself, I am prepared to be proactive. The warning siren is about to sound. Don’t hesitate when it does. You’ll know........https://ncrenegade.com/will-this-be-the-year-of-the-unvaxxed-nothing-will-stop-what-is-coming-now-except-the-elimination-of-either-us-or-them/

No comments:

Post a Comment