Tuesday, September 28, 2021

 the video rebel has posted the spartacus letter in full and i provide the link to it as i've always reposted the vr;


Here Is The ‘Spartacus COVID Letter’ That’s Gone Viral

Via The Automatic Earth blog,

This is an anonymously posted document by someone who calls themselves Spartacus. Because it’s anonymous, I can’t contact them to ask for permission to publish. So I hesitated for a while, but it’s simply the best document I’ve seen on Covid, vaccines, etc. Whoever Spartacus is, they have a very elaborate knowledge in “the field”. If you want to know a lot more about the no. 1 issue in the world today, read it. And don’t worry if you don’t understand every single word, neither do I. But I learned a lot.

The original PDF doc is here: Covid19 – The Spartacus Letter

https://www.docdroid dot net/kZZXcGS/covid-19-the-spartacus-letter-pdf

Hello,

My name is Spartacus, and I’ve had enough..............read much more.........

No comments:

Post a Comment