Saturday, September 25, 2021

life in the land of the free;


 Last year I was a “hero” for working overtime with Covid patients. Today I was told that I can either get the jab or I will be walked out because the hospital will lose federal funding.

I am not shocked, but I am incredibly unsettled at the flagrant authoritarian style mandates in the US . According to the FDA’s 8 hour virtual conference that a healthy 30 year old (me) has a .0004 chance of having a severe case of Covid-19. Conversely, there is a mounting body of research that identifies myriad health complications from the vaccine that people in my age group are experiencing, especially in regards to reproductive health. I’m appalled at how the White House and CDC completely disregard the current FDA recommendations,and I am angry that they can give the illusion of choice, yet threaten to cut off financial assistance to those companies who do not comply. The future of my long term health is more important than any job, but at the same time, what can I do for work that will support my current financial situation? Is this legal? How can I fight this?........https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/puo3om/last_year_i_was_a_hero_for_working_overtime_with/

No comments:

Post a Comment