Tuesday, July 9, 2019

selco writes about his experiences when the clintons destroyed yugoslavia, and here is one of his articles. it may be coming soon to a burg near you;


I recently ran one of my newest courses, called “A Mile in My Shoes.” This is where I take a small group of students to the city where I survived the war and take them around and physically show them the realities of what was faced. A lot of lessons are learned during the course and most importantly (and what I hoped for) students come far closer to realizing the ‘reality’ of a true SHTF situation.
I thought I would share with you the ‘top 5’ surprises that the students encountered, meaning things they had not thought about or realized before the course but had to accept and come to terms with during…

1) How ‘close’ the fighting will be.

This picture, taken very close to my house, was one of the ‘front lines’ for some time. One side was in houses on the left of the alley, another side (enemy) were in the right-side houses..........https://www.theorganicprepper.com/selco-surprise-shtf/

No comments:

Post a Comment