Wednesday, February 19, 2025

sandy hook ain't what the federalies say it was; 


I’ve been down a rabbit hole on the sandy hook shooting and I’ve been seeing people saying the school was hit with hurricane bill in 2009. Allegedly the school with also closed due to asbestos from when it was built. The story goes that the school was then re built and used for storage and a stage for the shooting in 2012. I’m wondering if this is true since Google says it’s a “conspiracy” (probably bs). Let me know if this is correct...........comments............

 

Bidens Presidency

began with denying the

existence of Hunters

laptop and ended with

pardoning Hunter for

what was on the laptop.

 the trump and general flynn show is a very curious item;


President Donald Trump attended the “Celebrate American Exceptionalism 2025” gala tonight at his Mar-a-Lago estate in Palm Beach, Florida.

The event is hosted by America’s Future, a conservative organization chaired by former National Security Adviser Mike Flynn.

The gala aims to honor American exceptionalism and feature a lineup of notable guests, including former boxer Mike Tyson, musician Ted Nugent, comedian Russell Brand, former professional wrestler Tyrus Murdoch, and comedian Eddie Griffin.

Kari Lake was also one of the special guests.

WATCH:.........more......

 i think crazed judge is an appropriate label for this individual;


A federal judge on Tuesday signaled she would side with a group of transgender soldiers who sued to block President Trump’s executive order on transgender troops.

Judge Ana Reyes, a Biden appointee, grilled DOJ lawyers on Tuesday and said that Trump’s executive order asserting there are only two genders is “not biologically correct.”

“With the DOD policy expected to be finalized over the coming week, Reyes said she would hold off on issuing an order but had largely made up her mind about the legality of the order, at one point remarking that “smarter people on the D.C. Circuit would have to tell me I’m wrong” about the policy. She added that the central premise of the executive order — that only two genders exist — is “not biologically correct.”” – ABC News reported.

Last month President Trump signed the “Restoring America’s Fighting Force” executive order and the “Prioritizing Military Excellence and Readiness” executive orders, which direct every element of the U.S. military to “operate free from any preference based on race or sex” and root out gender insanity and made up pronoun usage, respectively.

This order directs the Secretary of Defense to ensure that military service is “reserved for those mentally and physically fit for duty” and “promptly issue directives for DoD to end invented and identification-based pronoun usage.” The standards for our military troops are deemed “more.........

 here we have a senator calling for revolution;

watch.......

 egypt is moving on up for the troubles in the area and could zionists be the intended target we might wonder;


Egypt is sounding the alarm. The nation’s military has issued an urgent nationwide mobilization, calling all reserve forces to active duty. This isn’t just some routine drill—it’s a direct response to growing regional tensions, a situation that demands the highest level of combat readiness. The message is clear: Egypt is preparing for something big.

The Third Field Army, one of the country’s primary military units, is on high alert, with troops undergoing intensive combat training. Every soldier, from the elite forces to the reserve units, is being sharpened for potential conflicts. These are not just exercises—they are war preparations, a move that reflects the gravity of the situation at hand.

This large-scale mobilization is happening at the same time Egypt is conducting high-stakes tactical exercises. General Abdel Mageed Saqr, Egypt’s Minister of Defence and Military Production, is overseeing these operations, a sure sign that the country is taking this seriously. The message from Cairo is simple: if the situation turns critical, Egypt will be ready.........more......

 larry johnson speaks about the ongoing european suicide;


The traditional leaders of Europe — i.e., the United Kingdom, France and Germany — are reeling in the wake of Pete Hegseth’s speech to the NATO defense ministers and JD Vance’s address to the Munich Security Conference. They are reacting like a jilted spouse who was just informed by their significant other that the marriage is kaput… crying and gnashing of teeth is widespread.

In a desperate bid to recover from Vance’s verbal beating of the European authoritarians, French President Emmanuel Macron hastily convened a summit in Paris with a select group of European leaders in order to craft a coordinated plan to continue the war in Ukraine without the United States:

A group of European leaders convened in Paris for an emergency meeting on Monday, still reeling from a weekend during which their long-standing ability to rely on the United States for support was thrown into question and ahead of a meeting between U.S. and Russian representatives in Saudi Arabia that they were excluded from.

Monday’s emergency meeting, convened by French President Emmanuel Macron, included the leaders of the United Kingdom, Germany, Poland, Italy, the Netherlands, Spain, and Denmark, as well as European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen and NATO Secretary-General Mark Rutte. It came close on the heels of the Munich Security Conference, where U.S. Vice President J.D. Vance gave a speech accusing European countries of straying from “democratic values” over their opposition to far-right political parties and what Vance characterized as excessive censorship. .......more......