Friday, February 28, 2020

its probably here but you won't notice because the federalies and tv will tell you all is fine, until, it isn't;


Exactly a month ago I warned that the Corona Virus outbreak was going to pop the “Everything Bubble.” I did something fairly subtle. I buried my main message under a whole heap of cow manure. It doesn’t make a rat’s ass if I was right or wrong about calling for a market crash in October or the Fed dumping piles of new crisp $100 bills onto a bonfire in September.
This time I’m going to put my message right at the top so no one can miss it. I quote from the January 27th piece, “This has the potential for being the biggest mass casualty event in world history. At the very least it will take down the financial system as the world economy grinds to a halt with efforts to contain the virus.”
In short, the world is fucked.
I didn’t want most people to understand that when I said it. If they had, there would be panic and you wouldn’t be able to buy food, fuel or water. 
Face it, 97% of people want to believe all the crap handed out by their governments. Maybe 3% are willing to think for themselves.  I’ve written a couple of books about investing and finance where I tried to show how to make money once you learn to think for yourself. There are no gurus or experts, only people who can think.
I aimed my piece a month ago at the 3%. Because if anyone was following the NEWS (?) from China, the virus is an utter disaster and that’s true in a developed nation. Once it spreads to Africa, as it surely will, it is going to be the biggest catastrophe the continent has ever faced with potentially the deaths of tens or hundreds of millions. 
The numbers from China seem to indicate a death rate of above 2% for those under hospital treatment but far higher for the vastly greater number of people who caught it and eventually fell over dead. The Chinese government tossed them in bags and burned them. Eventually they will be putting them in landfills because they can’t fry them fast enough.........read more........

No comments:

Post a Comment