Sunday, December 1, 2019

there are some eighty thousand no knock swat raids each year here in the empire with results similar to what the following story presents, and its not only immoral but aught to be illegal;


Alexandria, LA — A therapy dog was shot and killed by inept police officers in Rapides Parish after they served a no-knock search warrant on the wrong address. The family pet, a boxer, served as an alert dog for the family’s son when he was having seizures.
Laura Lavergne posted on Facebook the news her family’s beloved boxer was shot and killed by overzealous Rapides Parish Sheriff’s Department deputies who could not even find the correct home to invade. Not only was the family’s dog shot but they were all detained for several hours, imprisoned in their own home. She wrote: 
Monday afternoon Rapides Parish Sheriff’s Office and Metro Narcotics division shot and killed our beloved 5 year old boxer ten feet from my front door, mere seconds after we even realized anyone was on our property.
The home invasion, kidnapping, and killing of the family pet happened without anyone ringing a doorbell or announcing their presence, aka a “no-knock search”. No-knock searches can be some of the most deadly for citizens as well as police officers.
There was no announcement of who they were or that they were here. I heard Loki barking and opened my front door to see what it was, and saw several officers standing a few feet from my door.
We at TFTP have heard the following story many times before. Just as in our past stories (see our dogs shot by police archives), the family notified the police officers they could control their boxer and were in the process of doing so when a trigger-happy cop shot the dog which was contained inside an invisible fence.
I couldn’t imagine why police were at my home and I had received no information or commands, so I told them to hold on so I could get my husband to contain our dog. Tony went out the door to grab him and 2 seconds later I heard several gunshots..........https://fromthetrenchesworldreport.com/autistic-boy-heartbroken-after-cops-raid-wrong-home-kill-his-boxer-service-dog/257956

No comments:

Post a Comment