Saturday, November 30, 2019

these things happen every day because you allow them to, as do your neighbors;


Chicago, IL — Police entering the wrong residence in search of suspects is, unfortunately, quite a common occurrence. Sadly, most of the time the residents do not receive so much as an apology for the sheer terror they experience when it happens. Case in point, one Chicago woman was not only terrorized when cops raided the wrong address, they actually handcuffed her completely naked while they figured out how they screwed up. 
Anjanette Young always takes Thursday night and reserves it for herself. But this last February, Young’s peaceful night of watching Grey’s Anatomy was irreparably interrupted. She elaborated on her mid-week routine:
My friends and family know: don’t call, don’t text…This is my night to myself. And that’s always been on a Thursday night.
A social worker by trade, she sees helping others as her life calling. On the night of the 21st of February she said she had just gotten home and out of her clothes:
I’ll never forget it. February 21st…[I] had undressed in my bedroom, getting ready to get comfortable. And then I hears these loud slams.. Before I knew it, there was a swarm of police officers,” she said. “They had these big guns, long guns with scopes and lights… I thought they were going to shoot me.
She said she’d grabbed a jacket and covered herself as she ran toward the commotion. When she saw the cops, who were screaming at her to raise her hands, she complied, and when she did, the jacket she was holding fell to the floor leaving her completely naked in front of the seemingly trigger-happy cops. She said:
I can just remember crying and yelling, ‘Please let me put my clothes on…you have the wrong place…I can see it all over again…I can see them walking around my house and feeling like, feeling humiliated.
Despite her cries for clothing, the cops just put handcuffs on her leaving her handcuffed, naked, and humiliated. Following an investigative report by the local CBS affiliate, the police stated they had received a tip about a man with a gun and ammunition. They then executed their home invasion with little information to go on:............https://fromthetrenchesworldreport.com/innocent-woman-handcuffed-naked-and-terrorized-by-cops-raiding-the-wrong-home/257933

No comments:

Post a Comment