pcr speaks about the comments section of his www. he gives examples. its a good lesson for those who can understand basic communication skills;
Dear Readers, I have long wondered about the usefulness of comment sections. I decided to address the subject.
Can Americans Learn, or Is It too Much of a Challenge for Them?
Paul Craig Roberts
Reading the comments on the Unz Review of my latest article there, “The True Story of World War II,” I wonder about the point of my efforts in truth’s behalf. https://www.unz.com/proberts/the-true-story-of-world-war-ii/
I have long wondered about the utility of readers’ comments, especially comments that the writers are too ashamed to associate with their real names. An anonymous comment has no value. Some comments seem to have no explanation, such as number 31 by Anonymous534. Perhaps Anonymous534 will explain why telling me to F-off and go be senile somewhere else contributes to a discussion. Sometimes a reader’s comments make no sense whatsoever, and I wonder if the reader never learned to read. In comment #3 anonymous [155] responds to my article which raises numerous questions about the entire Zionist narrative of WW II by accusing me of “promoting the ZioJewish cause thru dis-info, mal-info, mis-info, misdirection, omission, and all the other deceit he spins like a top.” So I stand accused of promoting the “ZioJewish cause” by questioning aspects of it.
My articles are posted on the Unz Review without comments unless they are leads as the current one is. Readers have criticized me for closing my articles from comments. I would like to address their complaint.
First, I will make some general comments to illustrate the kind of mistakes commentators frequently make, and I will give some examples from the current comments to my article on the September 3, 2026, Unz Review...........more........
No comments:
Post a Comment