Sunday, September 20, 2026

 ai and the stock market;

 

 I posted an article earlier concerning AI in the hope of getting people to think about what is really going on. This post is the answer that I promised to write later.

The current news on AI is more than dystopian:

Analogies to Skynet.
Rogue Agents in the Internet.
AI elimination of humans in 2032.
Data Centers.
Calls to limit the growth of AI.
Calls for government control of AI.
Agents self-replicating on the Internet.
Which of the above should we be concerned about?

It is the impact of AI on the financial backing and pyramid schemes that is listed at the top of this post.

I am not saying to ignore or minimize the other factors dominating the news cycle for AI. I am saying that the financial mechanizations will result in a bubble that will crash the stock markets. The news concerning the price of energy may couple with this information and October is a possibility for this crash. I suspect this event will happen after the midterm elections: all hell will break loose when the bad news suppressed prior to the elections is released.

Monkey wrenches for the timeframe being expedited:..........more.............

No comments:

Post a Comment