Friday, September 11, 2026

 a 911 coincidence theory; 

 

I was at the Pudong Shangri-La Hotel on the evening of Sept 11, 2001(Beijing Time) for a dinner with a grad school professor.

When we walked into the hotel bar for a drink, there was a crowd gathered around a TV screen watching a live CNN footage of a burning WTC North Tower.

Then there was another explosion in the other tower with a massive fireball bursting out of the windows.

I was stunned and thought it couldn’t be real. What happened must be a high drama, mistakenly broadcast as live news.

I was glued at the hotel TV for a couple of hours and went home just to continue the live coverage of that day’s events from my satellite dish – yes, satellite dishes were still used in those days.

Over the years, the shock wore off but there was always an eerie feeling what happened wasn’t real.

It was only in 2016 when I first stumbled on the internet hit film Loose Change that ignited an interest to find out more about the event.

It was a rabbit hole.

9/11 had even more layers of mysteries than the JFK assassination, which I read up over the years out of curiosity since the 1992 Oliver Stone movie.

After reading dozens of books and browsing many more websites, I came to form a view on the event.

I started to write this essay a year ago when Tucker Carlson’s 9/11 series in 2025 generated renewed interest in the catastrophic event.

But the Carlson revisit was obscured quickly by the 9/10 killing of Charlie Kurk, by a “lone gunman” in the same fashion as Lee Oswald and Sirhan Sirhan.

All too convenient..........more..........

No comments:

Post a Comment