the ongoing holohoax;
Roth Note: The Jews have been whining about the Holocaust for the last fifty years. The perpetual victims. Some say the Holocaust is a manufactured story to enable the Jews. I can’t disagree.
When I was in high school (graduated in 1972), many of us drew swastikas on our book covers, idolized the German Army, preferred the German uniform for its fashion sense, and even spoke of ‘Jewing someone down’ if they were trying to negotiate a lower price. There was no mention of any Holocaust in our history classes.
The teachers didn’t freak out over the swastikas, or the drawings we made of German Tiger tanks blowing up Soviet T-34s. No one called us anti-Semitic for using ‘Jew’ as a pejorative. Then came Hollywood, and for the last fifty years or so we’ve been inundated with the sad stories of the ‘reality’ of the Holocaust, the evil Germans, and, of course, the worst mass murdering genocidal dictator in world history.
I enjoy studying history and as most readers here will agree, that study is generally more productive if one ignores the surface level search engines and history classes and digs into the weeds – autobiographies, archives, newspapers of the time, and correspondence between the participants. And then there’s the science. Could the Germans have actually carried out an extermination? The forensic and archeological evidence for that has been largely debunked by experts who have examined the camps. Then there’s the logic. How could there have been more Jews in Europe at the end of WWII than before if six million had been exterminated?
Since I wasn’t there I don’t know, but I believe, based on my research, that the Holocaust is a Holohoax used to keep the Goyim in line. I’m open to being proved wrong. The reader may want to begin with reading the available information provided by Ron Unz. There’s plenty more sources beyond his for the interested parties..............more............
No comments:
Post a Comment