Friday, July 1, 2022

 there are problems with 'integration' and here are some;


This story is one of hundreds Colin Flaherty planned to publish in a book before his death. American Renaissance will post one every week.

I attended Los Angeles public schools for a bit less than half a school year, back during the forced busing of the early 1970s. Not once did I see a white student harass, bully, punch, kick, intimidate, or humiliate a black student. However, every day, I saw black students harass, intimidate, punch, kick, and humiliate white students. At least a few times a week, I saw black students beat and/or rob white students. I never saw a white student beat or rob a black student. Never. Not one time. Perhaps white-on-black humiliations/harassment/intimidation/beatings were happening in the South, or some places other than the L.A. school district. I never saw it.

In my district, from my observations, it was always, 100 percent of the time, black-on-white. I’ve heard many other whites who lived throughout the U.S., including the South, tell me the same thing. It was always black-on-white violence, intimidation, threats, and robberies, and also against Asians and Hispanics. And often on weekends when school was out.

Yes, of course, I went to the school administration and explained what was happening. The response was, “Why are you making them do that to you?” or “Why did you provoke them?” and “If you don’t provoke them, they’ll leave you alone!” Wow! I said nothing to the blacks. Nothing at all. I was a scrawny white loner who minded his business; always. I bothered nobody. I was polite and respectful. It was my white skin and the fact that I was seen as “weak” and a “loner” that provoked them. It’s the same way packs of predatory animals attack the lone herbivore that is weak or old or limping or far from the herd........more...........

No comments:

Post a Comment