Saturday, October 23, 2021

 daisy explores and lists the level of crazy we now experience here in the empire, and i'm sure it won't be getting any better;


It doesn’t take much critical thinking skill to see that the depressing sham that the United States of America has become is all falling apart at the seams. Despite the obvious tears in the fabric of our nation, most of the current administration is merrily paddling along, dismissing the concerns of the little people like you and me.

I have tried to be neutral. I can no longer, in good conscience, do so.

American affairs are being so blatantly mishandled that it isn’t much of a conspiracy theory to suggest that it has to be deliberate. It certainly isn’t a stretch of the imagination to wonder if we’re being purposely destroyed from within for the benefit of our enemies.

I don’t know about you, but I’m furious at the destruction of my country. We’ve gone from being a beacon of truth and freedom to an embarrassment led by a crew of Communist-Manifesto wannabes who are really half-assing this whole “leader of the free world” business.

As such, I thought it was time for a manifesto of my own. We must not let this administration destroy everything that American stands for because there’s a new insult to our way of life every single day...........read more........

No comments:

Post a Comment