Sunday, May 31, 2020

there are several really good questions about the latest police murder at the link below;


This post originally was found on FaceBook and someone then put it on Twitter. He thought the questions were important and needed to be asked and so do I.
When I first came across the video, I couldn’t make out what was happening at first, but then I realized there was a human under the officer’s knee, I thought to myself, “He’s trying to break that man’s neck.” When they took George Floyd from the ground into the “ambulance”, it did appear that his neck was overly “flexible”. I think his neck was broken. The autopsy results reported “not from strangulation or asphyxiation” but you can’t break a neck and live for long… all the signals that run the entire body go through the spine and if it is severed, the body dies.
This is a very sad situation. And it appears there is more to the story than a simple arrest. Tell me what you think after asking yourself these questions:
Staged Event?
These officers were involved with something, I’m not sure exactly what, but something is just not adding up...........read more.......

No comments:

Post a Comment