Tuesday, May 19, 2020

i present this as it came to me, and historically i know all of what's presented in that area to be so. the rest is hard to imagine but it seems to add up, not withstanding the trump stuff that gave me pause;


If you haven't seen this already, I know it will be one you will want for your collection. It speaks of things that I have talked about for the past 30 years. Most of those I have talked to most probably walked away thinking that I was deranged. My wife has said over and over that she didn't know why I bothered.


I recall when Bill Clinton was running for president but was way down in the polls. He made a trip to Baden Baden, Germany and when he came back he was the darling of the press. Bill Clinton took part in the pedophelia that this film goes into quite a bit of detail on. Once they had him on film they knew they would have no trouble making sure that he would follow orders. The system operates on blackmail.

Yes it's long but it's well worth your consideration. It is the most complete expose of how and by whom the world is ruled.....and it includes a very hopefull  ending!

No comments:

Post a Comment