found on www;
(I posted this at /self but it was removed by Reddit filters so I came here)
I was already a huge critic of Izrael ever since I learned of its true history and what it stole from the Palestinians (who were the indigenous people of the land since forever, proved by their overwhelming Canaanite DNA) Don't even bother yourself trying to convince me it's not true, this is not even the topic.
But I was definitely setting a difference between the Jws who support Izrael and Jws who don't, I didn't see Jws in a negative light overall, just bad people and good people like anybody else.
However, this all changed in the light of the new Epstein reveals. The crazy and insane conspiracy theories I have been dismissing all my life...were true all along, I was speechless.
Epstein, being a Mosad agent, everybody in the files being either a Jw or a raging zionist, slurs and strange stuff towards the non-Jw population in many of his emails, Ghislaine controlling Reddit while Moot turned out to be a zionist with connections to Izrael creating /pol of 4chan!
And the goddamn Rothschilds family, an Ashkenazi family who's been rumored to pull strings from the shadows and I was laughing at every theory about them until now!!
I'm just so astounded at all this, I cannot believe it. And the problem is that this is all affecting my brain negatively and taking me to the side of hatred, I don't want to be an antisemite but it's just that I'm noticing how 1% of all the population has somehow become the richest and powerful group of all.
I don't know how to stop this and I don't know where else to confess this to............https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/1qx1ac8/im_turning_into_an_antisemite_and_i_dont_know_how/
No comments:
Post a Comment